Thursday, August 30, 2012

what a summer!

What a wonderful summer we had!  So many crafty and worthwhile pursuits with my sweet girls.


chevron scarf update #knitting


Knitting.


This might be their best clubhouse yet!  Love the paw print flag! #mykidsrock

Clubhouse building.


I did not know my 5yo could play the lute! #mykidsrock

Performance-watching.



"please take me for a walk, mommy" - Brisco Fuzzypants

Begging.



shop restock coming soon! #etsy #buyhandmade hoopdeedoo.etsy.com

Stockpiling.



"quilting" with fabric scraps and painters tape :) #mykidsrock


Quilting. (with painter's tape, mind you.)



this makes me soooo happy :) #mykidsrock

Learning to sew.



They finished well!  I've never seen them work as hard as I did today.  So proud! #mykidsrock

Helping others.

And now they are back in school, and my youngest is in all day kindergarten.  It's very weird suddenly having 7.5 kid-free hours 5 days a week.  Everyone keeps asking me, "What are you going to do with yourself now that you have all that free time?"

Oh, I bet I'll come up with something. ;)

shop restock coming soon! #etsy #buyhandmade hoopdeedoo.etsy.com


post signature
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make me happy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails