Friday, September 7, 2012

instafriday linkup


this week in pictures:


this is my office today... :)


Labor Day weekend at my in-laws house, aka My Favorite Resort With Amazing Food and Free Childcare.


this is the life... :)


I didn't work the whole time.  :)


#knitting #picframe


Playing with yarn and PicFrame on the way home.  
(btw: this was my first time working with Colrain and it was simply divine!)


lunchbox note ideas

Back to school: lunchbox notes.  
(This is Mr. Happy Heart.  You'll hear more about him later.)


3 thread ultra stretch mock safety stitch serger

sewing...sewing...sewing
New stuff for the shop!




Trying not to get pasta on the computer.


reusable snack bags

Working within my advertising budget of $0.00!


What have you been up to this week?




life rearranged





post signature


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amy!
    Looks like a great week...esp. the free childcare part! ha!
    Thank you for stopping by and leaving such a sweet comment! Made me smile!
    Oh and what a super talented lady you are...love your shop! Hope you are having a great weekend! xo, Jen

    ReplyDelete

comments make me happy!

Related Posts with Thumbnails